Thursday, February 16, 2012

Inspired by Pinterest: Cookies

Okay,so I am totally addicted to Pinterest. I have even made it a goal to try something I see on Pinterest each month. Browsing the boards has awakened a new creativity within me and I look at every day items and opportunities with fresh eyes.

So I thought I'd share a cookie "recipe" inspired by something I saw on Pinterest. My version is pretty much a hack version but very good.

You'll Need:
  • Cookie Dough
  • Your favorite Cookie

1. Take a cookie (this is a Tagalong, the one I saw on Pinterest was an Oreo)

2. Make or buy chocolate chip cookie dough (I bought mine, the Pinterest recipe had you make yours from scratch) and form dough into two small balls.


3. Mold cookie dough around the Tagalong pinch edges to seal.
4. Bake according to cookie dough package directions


 Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment