My name is Jennifer Sheran and I love to create and share memories.
I am a business owner of an integrated communications firm, an advocate for people with special needs and a life artist. I am married to the Red Sox fan and together we have three wonderful children, one of whom has Down syndrome. We seek to build a life of memories with them based on faith, hope, love and God's amazing grace.
- Adopting traditions and systems in our home, work and faith life that allow us to honor God and loved ones
- Enjoying life's special occasions (big and small)
- Pursuing personal passions
- Building a home place of comfort and peace
- Advocating for what is right and just
- Growing spiritually and equipping our children with a Christian world view
- Capturing life in a tangible way through photos, journaling and other crafts
Some products I review are provided to me for free from companies or publishers. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements. The owner of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites, and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner. I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my expertise, my beliefs and personal experience are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
ga('create', 'UA-48206230-1', 'sheranmemories.blogspot.com');