Saturday, September 13, 2014

I'm Going to Allume with Shazzy Fitness

I am very excited that I get the opportunity to go to Allume again this year through my sponsor Shazzy Fitness. I have posted a review on the Shazzy Fitness Christian Hip Hop DVDs previously. You can learn about its creator Kristy McCarley on the Allume Blog this week.




I recently began two 90-day fitness challenges (any help I can get right?). One challenge is through my work and I have teamed up with a co-worker. We have the incentive of the opportunity to win cash if we are a finalist. The second challenge is the Bikini Body Mommy 90-Day Challenge. Bikini Body Mommy sends 20 minute workout videos via email everyday that I am committed to doing but for fun and stress relief, I am adding in some Shazzy dance sessions, as well as yoga, to the mix.

I'll share more about my diet plan in an upcoming post. The holidays are coming. Time to get your groove on!

No comments:

Post a Comment