Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Transformation Tuesday: A blog makeover

Welcome to my new look! I was delighted to win a blog rebrand package at the Allume conference last year. Kayla at saynotsweetannie.com did a great job helping me visually communicate my brand. 


Sheran Memories is about crafting a remarkable life that honors God. 

My posts will center around  deliberately and artistically creating a noteworthy life that brings glory to God through family, home, work, leisure and service. 

Post topics may include:

Organize:  your space, your priorities and your schedule for significance

Create: welcoming spaces and thoughtful gifts for family and friends, the story of our home renovation
Honor: traditions that reflect your values, faith and heritage
Invest: in people and relationships through advocacy, hospitality and service
Document: through journaling, photography, scrapbooking and other crafts


Advocate: My support and advocacy for people with developmental disabilities

I also do book, movie and product reviews.

I accept guest posts and would really love to hear from you - your feedback and your own stories. If you like what you see, please subscribe to my posts by email or Bloglovin feed and follow me on Twitter. Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. I look forward to making some memories with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment