Sunday, September 8, 2013

A New Venture

I am excited to announce that I am launching my own Mary Kay business. I am still enjoying a fun career in public relations and I am adding on the Mary Kay opportunity to help save for family goals, connect with other women and be able to donate to a cause that is close to my heart - Down syndrome awareness and research. 

Mary Kay's business motto is God first, family second, career third and this month, the organization celebrates 50 years of excellent service and one of the top female-owned businesses of all time.

I am fortunate to work for two companies that share this motto. I love what I do in public relations serving Christian organizations, ministries and causes. I get to work with some of the best professionals in the business and amazing organizations that share my passions to serve God and make an impact on this world for Him. Now, with Mary Kay, I have another opportunity to connect with women and make them feel special while contributing further to our family goals. If you'd like to know more about the award-winning skin care line and trend setting cosmetics of Mary Kay, please visit my website at http://www.marykay.com/jsheran.

No comments:

Post a Comment