Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Remedy for A Dirty Task?

Testing Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner



I was recently selected to test Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner. No one likes to clean dirty toilets. This product allows you to clean every time you use the toilet by just stepping on a pedal and letting those cute scrubbing bubbles do all the dirty work - in theory. My daughter and I put it to the test (see video). 

The results? We give one thumb up and one thumb down. It certainly refreshed the toilet after use and was good for quickly cleaning messes. But the hard water line stain came back and could only be cleaned with a good old fashioned scrub brush. I noticed that that water line is a particular problem in this house and was not such a easily recurring issue in my previous house so it must be the water. But the box says this product could take care of those stains and they did not. I would recommend it for daily cleaning and upkeep, but you would still need to do a good cleaning at least once every two weeks. What good cleaning short cuts do you suggest? Please post your comments here.

No comments:

Post a Comment