Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Welcome to Sheran Memories

Well, as an avid scrapbooker and lover of journaling it is about time I began my own Blog. Let's face it, I am behind the times! I am on FaceBook and Twitter and LinkedIn. I write daily for a living as a public relations and marketing professional. My passion is capturing memories through photography, video and scrapbooking. So with all of this you'd think I'd have a blog. Maybe it is because I work full-time and have two young children that I haven't taken the dive just yet. But for some reason, I have decided now is the time - even if it is just to help me in my efforts to include meaningful journaling in my many albums.

So, what is the purpose of this Blog? The core purpose is to Share (Sheran) – memories, tips, musings, advise and struggles. It is about my passions - family, scrapbooking, photography, communication, organization and of course a little Kenny Chesney thrown in from time to time.

So if any of these topics interest you, I welcome you to join me on this blogging journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment