Friday, May 24, 2013

Must-Have Items For Your Car This Summer


In November 2011, I posted a list of Top Must-Have Items for Your Car.  While this list is pretty comprehensive, it still needs to be adjusted seasonally. So each season, I make sure that while my husband checks the mechanics, I check the practical items that make my life as a working/involved mom a little less hectic. 

I have learned that having a box or bag with these items handy can help me take advantage of the spontaneous opportunities summer holds as well as the unplanned mishaps.

Car Must Haves for Summer Sanity:
  1. Flip flops for everyone in the family
  2. Extra towels
  3. Sun screen
  4. Bug spray
  5. Ziploc bags for wet clothes
  6. Sun Shield
  7. Noodles or floats
  8. Swim diapers
  9. Child safety items such as swim vests
  10. A folding picnic blanket
  11. Lawn chairs
  12. Soft-sided cooler
  13. Play list of fun road trip songs

Click here for my list of Winter Must-have Car Items.

I'd love to hear from you. What must-have items do you have in your car during the summertime? 

No comments:

Post a Comment