Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Spring Break Reading



My family and I just returned from a week in Florida. Time at the beach and swimming in the canal and relaxing as much as you can with little people running around. We had a great time together. I even got a little reading in.


My first book was a nice fiction novel called Scent of Lilacs by Ann Gabhart. Set in 1964 in small-town Kentucky, its heroine, Jocie Brooke, is a curious preteen who digs up life-altering answers to questions about her family. It's a delightful coming of age novel with mystery, suspense and innocence wrapped into one.

I'd definitely recommend putting a copy in your beach bag. Available March 2013 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.

Meanwhile, here is some Spring Break fun!











No comments:

Post a Comment