Monday, October 26, 2009

Outside my window… the leaves are changing color and a cool fall wind blows.
I am thinking…of the wonderful weekend I had and of all the things I need to accomplish today!
I am thankful for…my loving husband, my adorable babies who bring me joy every day, my supportive family, good friends, and a job that lets me work at home... all God’s blessings.
From the kitchen…homemade chicken soup cooking.
I am wearing…jeans and a long sleeve shirt.
I am creating…marketing collateral for a client and a task master for an event we are doing.
I am going…to take my oldest to ballet and go to the grocery store this evening.
I am reading…USA Today every day and several blogs
I am hoping…we will make it through this recession with all jobs intact.
I am hearing…sweet peace and quiet.
Around the house…I am busy at my computer, laundry is piled in the laundry room ready to be cleaned and the baby is resting in her crib.
One of my favorite things…kisses from my 15 months old.
A few plans for the rest of the week…Ballet, religious ed class, Brownie meeting, getting ready for Halloween - pumpkin carving and costume prep, Halloween dance and trick or treating.

Thanks to my friend Lois for the inspiration. http://loishouston.wordpress.com/2009/10/26/today/

No comments:

Post a Comment